Spring Secret Sister swap.... Update- past 74 page 5

Did first class postage change? I keep seeing you post $0.42 envies but I thought it was staying at $0.41 until Jan. 2009.

PLEASE don't tell me that all of my stamps are obsolete AGAIN! :headache:

I think you are correct and I'm a blonde this evening- Sorry!
S :)

:goodvibes Thanks everyone! My SS's favorite colors to scrap with are blue and black and they also happen to be mine. I really liked it and hope that she did also.

That would be me! I was the lucky SS of Shauna and I LOVED my box. It's on my scrap table right now and it makes me happy every time I look at it!:love:

Thanks for having my back.... Now, what can I do to swing you into the swap?
S :)

AH, I don't know. Clean my house?
Seriously though, DH has a few potential job offers waiting in the wings so I don't know what life will be like in a month or so. We may be self employed again. :rolleyes:

That would be me! I was the lucky SS of Shauna and I LOVED my box. It's on my scrap table right now and it makes me happy every time I look at it!:love:

well lucky you! that was a really nice box and so nice of shauna to make it for you!

Count me in! I am actually leaving in the morning for WDW/DCL and won't be back until the night of the 17th. Could you please add me to the list and I will fill out the survey questions when I get back? Thank you! :flower3:

Set-up sounds good. Thanks for checking the postage. I was just wondering if I had missed something.

I'm so happy that you liked it. It was my first so I was concerned that it wouldn't turn out OK. I really enjoyed making it!

I'm in for this one and the dates sound good to me. It will give me time to get things ready to mail after the little one gets here.

how do we know what to make for the last box??? Like i have never done an exploding box, but love paper piecing.... how do we know we would be sending the appropiate "value" so to speak......

I am in too. Making items for my SS and receiving my handmade towels was the best part of the last swap!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter