Spring or Summer

Kristen'smom

Mouseketeer
I only have two options of cruising in 2009.

Either the last week March or the 3rd week of June

Pros to March -
Cheaper than June and not as hot
Cons to March-
Maybe not hot enough to really enjoy swimming
& we will be in WDW for Pop Warner week in Dec. so not that long to get things paid and paid off between trips

Pros to June-
Hot enough to do any water act. and plenty of time in between trips to get $$ straight - then also would not have to pay for any Summer Camp Program while we are gone
Cons to June-
Cost is higher and not sure about the Heat factor in June while at sea or on the islands.

I only have two options of cruising in 2009.

Either the last week March or the 3rd week of June

Pros to March -
Cheaper than June and not as hot
Cons to March-
Maybe not hot enough to really enjoy swimming
& we will be in WDW for Pop Warner week in Dec. so not that long to get things paid and paid off between trips

Pros to June-
Hot enough to do any water act. and plenty of time in between trips to get $$ straight - then also would not have to pay for any Summer Camp Program while we are gone
Cons to June-
Cost is higher and not sure about the Heat factor in June while at sea or on the islands.

Personally I would pick March...but just from your pros and cons...I would select June...
1) You will have NO debt
2) You will NOT be paying for camp
3) You answered your own queston with the above 2 answers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter