Spring/Early Summer discounts in cart

thom4227

Earning My Ears
We were considering planning a somewhat last minute trip and I had used the compare vacation offers feature in the cart. Apparently the promotion ended, but I still have the two offers I had compared in my cart. Will I still be able to book theses once we find out about vacation time on Tuesday, or is it likely they'll no longer work when I try to book now that the promotion has ended?

Some hotels have some leeway if you call and ask nicely. Disney is NOT one such hotel.

Not Disney, I told the CSR that my local Bed Bath and Beyond accepts expired coupons. I asked if she could extend the same courtesy. She laughed, said her BBB was the same but no.

We were considering planning a somewhat last minute trip and I had used the compare vacation offers feature in the cart. Apparently the promotion ended, but I still have the two offers I had compared in my cart. Will I still be able to book theses once we find out about vacation time on Tuesday, or is it likely they'll no longer work when I try to book now that the promotion has ended?
The promo has ended so it will not be honored

Some hotels have some leeway if you call and ask nicely. Disney is NOT one such hotel.

Not Disney, I told the CSR that my local Bed Bath and Beyond accepts expired coupons. I asked if she could extend the same courtesy. She laughed, said her BBB was the same but no.
My BB&B did that too. Now we can all see where that got them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter