• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

spring break?

NicksMommy

Disney Princess
I am thinking about going to DL for my spring break which is March 15-19 anyone know if this time will be busy??

Disney seems to think so. Park hours go to maximum on March 15. Traditionally March 15-April 15 is Spring Break season and it is pretty crowded. Use good strategies and it can still be fun. :)

Yes it will be busy. We went last year during that exact time and it was definitely busy, but not unbearable. Some parts of AZ are on Spring Break already then and I know it is for some other states as well.

I am thinking about going to DL for my spring break which is March 15-19 anyone know if this time will be busy??

Those are our DL dates as well. We're going to make the best of it, no matter what. From everything I've read, there really aren't any slow times unless it's pouring rain. ;)

We go every year for springbreak. I think that is not quite as busy as Christmas or Thanksgiving. I think it can be busier in the summer months as well. I think it is because not every school district takes the exact same days for Spring Break. We will be there Mar 28 thru Apr 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter