Spring Break

DementedRiku

A little less demented....a little more heart
Spring break has started for me and my sister but my friends in California still have a week of school left before their break.

So when is your Spring Break and what do you plan to do? I told my friends I was going to relax from the loads of work I did at school. And by "relax" I meant "play VMK" :teeth:

Yea, the last school day before spring break was last Friday for me, and so far I've spent it playing videogames :teeth:

Mine started last Friday and I'm playing VMK all day LOL

Wow! Mine is not for like 3 or 4 weeks! I have no clue what we are doing(i am always left out of the loop)

The last day before we get out is this Friday!!! Cannot Wait !!

Karen

I'm on spring break this week. I plan on going to LA...local area ;) I'm probably going to end up playing vmk all week :thumbsup2

Our school is weird. We had our spring break two weeks ago, and it was for two weeks. We start on the first Tuesday in August, then go nine weeks, two week fall break. 'Nother nine weeks, two week Christmas break. Nine weeks again, two week spring break. Ten weeks, eight-week summer.

And what did I do during my two weeks? :teeth: Take a guess...VMK! Well, not the whole time. The first week was spent at my mom's house, so I got to do VMK there and relax from school, but the second week I was at my dad's house with no Internet connection and I had to take Driver's Ed. Unfortunatly, I missed St. Patrick's Day on VMK, but I traded for the pin and hero costume.

~*HorsePrincess*~

Our easter break is this friday, and it lasts for two weeks. I am mostly going to be hanging with my brother who is coming home from Uni, and playing video games. I hope to get most of them done before friday as AC:WW comes out then, so I will be consumed by it a lot.

I wonder if AC:WW will break my VMK addiction? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter