• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Break Poll 2015

When is your Spring Break

• (Week of) March 1

• March 8

• March 15

• March 22

• March 29

• April 5

• April 12

• April 19

• April 26

Results are only viewable after voting.

saxman

723 miles away
Spring Breakers here. We usually make the trek to Disney during our Spring Break since we're both teachers. We will go the 2nd week in March and we were wondering when other Spring Breakers are coming.

In Mass. our spring break is always the third week of April--much later than most and not tied in any way to Easter. Next year that's the week of April 20th.

Utah and California's spring breaks are the week before Easter in most school districts. Although a few have been the week following Easter

I voted fro March 8th, but we actually get two weeks off, so March 8 & 15th. We are a NJ independent school and that is the schedule for most of the similar schools in the this area. Public schools are typically different in this neck of the woods and I'm not sure of the dates.....

we are March 29 but in our section of the state (NE TN) even the county that surrounds our city has different breaks, really hard to plan stuff around them. I wish we had statewide consistent breaks.

March 8th for my daughter, but she goes to a private school. Most of the public schools in the area have spring break starting the 15th.

I live in Northern California and spring break for my grandson is the third week of March, but a lot of people that I work with their children have different weeks off.

Naaa, no problem. I think that thread was gone and buried. Heck, most any question posted here is a repeat, generally many multiple times, of previous questions. Just wanted to give you some more results regarding your question. I recalled it because I had posted on it.

And this is always a good question.

Week of March 15th for our school district in Ontario. However, we are skipping WDW this year and heading to Aulani :)

Naaa, no problem. I think that thread was gone and buried. Heck, most any question posted here is a repeat, generally many multiple times, of previous questions. Just wanted to give you some more results regarding your question. I recalled it because I had posted on it.

And this is always a good question.

I have taken this poll on a past Spring Break. It's a very unofficial way of estimating the crowds.

Just know that more than likely, most of March will probably be the busiest at WDW because that's when a lot of our counties go on spring break. I took my nieces spring break of 2000 and it was busy but tolerable. Son, hubby, and I went spring break of 2011 and again, busy but tolerable. Our spring break in 2015 is March 22nd or the 23rd actually as they count from the Monday school day and I believe some of the central cities close to Disney are the week before and maybe even the week after.

In Mass. our spring break is always the third week of April--much later than most and not tied in any way to Easter. Next year that's the week of April 20th.

Last year it worked out to be the week after Easter. I was planning on going, but after looking at airfare :scared1: and factoring in the crowds, we passed. This year, if flights are not quite as scary, we are going. :goodvibes

Wow. I am surprised not more spring breaks are the week after Easter. That is when ours is in our district in New Jersey.

Rats.

I'm looking at April 18-24 next year, thinking "hey, Easter's over, no problem," but that seems to be the last major Spring Break week. Urgh.

Wow. I am surprised not more spring breaks are the week after Easter. That is when ours is in our district in New Jersey.

Do all the schools in New Jersey take their Spring Breaks that week? In MS, each school district sets their own?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter