Spring Break or Grad Nights?

sddc

Earning My Ears
After trips to WDW and TDR, we're looking forward to bringing our 11yo to DLR for the first time in 2022!

We have two options: March 29-31 or mid-June. Which do you think would be more crowded? I know this year will be unpredictable, but I welcome the instincts of the seasoned DLR veterans!

After trips to WDW and TDR, we're looking forward to bringing our 11yo to DLR for the first time in 2022!

We have two options: March 29-31 or mid-June. Which do you think would be more crowded? I know this year will be unpredictable, but I welcome the instincts of the seasoned DLR veterans!
I expect both times will bring crowds to the parks.
I would rather be in the parks during Spring Break with families than deal with the grads for Grad Nights.

I completely agree. Almost every year, we accidentally go on a grad night. And everytime i tell myself never again 😂

I would do March, for sure. Those dates are still a few weeks behind Easter which is when the bulk of Spring Breaks in CA happen.
June will 100% have grad nites should Disney offer them

Depending on your dates in June, Grad Nite might be over for the most part. The last date for Grad Nite is June 17. If you want the Grad Nite dates, let me know, I have them all.

I actually have found spring break to be miserable. That said, I believe Disney has projected mid-April to be the most likely "busiest" spring break time based on the Magic Key blockout calendar. Of course, this year who knows what will happen!

Our June dates could be as late as the last week in June--so maybe that'd miss the grad night crowds. Are weekends more busy than weekdays in the summer?

Thanks to everyone for your guidance!

Spring Break is crazy ! It is basically March and April and many, many western states that converge on
DL. busy, busy time. Mid to late June would probably be much nicer.

Depending on your dates in June, Grad Nite might be over for the most part. The last date for Grad Nite is June 17. If you want the Grad Nite dates, let me know, I have them all.
Yes can you please share the grad nights for week of June 10-15. Thanks!

Yes can you please share the grad nights for week of June 10-15. Thanks!
Here are all of the Grad Nite dates. Interestingly enough, it sounds like the time for the Grad specific party is moving up by an hour which makes me wonder how long the party will go for (it's usually from 10pm- 2am).

May 13,14,18,20,21,25,26,31
June 1,3,4,7,8,10,11,17

After 9 p.m., Grads get exclusive access to Disney California Adventure park as it transforms into an immersive, once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter