• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Break in WDW

NJDisneyFreak93

Crazy About Disney Since '93
My names Andrew I'm 19 from New Jersey and studying at Rider University, I've been thinking about going down to wdw for spring break one year anyone else think about doing this for your spring break? Do you think it would be a better idea then the normal college spring break spots?

Go for it. Last year, I went to Universal Studios for y spring break meanwhile everyone else usually goes to Panama City Beach. It's up to you and what you deem fun :) but a trip to keep on mind is that March/April...Orlando was PACKED since this is generally spring break for many students grade school age and college alike.

My names Andrew I'm 19 from New Jersey and studying at Rider University, I've been thinking about going down to wdw for spring break one year anyone else think about doing this for your spring break? Do you think it would be a better idea then the normal college spring break spots?

It really depends. If you are at least somewhat of a Disney or a Disney World fan then it's awesome, especially if you haven't been recently. I did it once during Fall Break. Spring Break I was working here as a CP, and it's still pretty hot in March/April compared to the northeast. I happen to think going to Disney during breaks is a great idea!

It's awesome! It's a little packed but my friends and I love going around that time! You can even join us if youd like! Hahaha. But I def recommend going at least once in your life for Spring Break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter