Spring Break 2016 - Too early to plan?

TheSixOfUs

Mouseketeer
I'm already looking at flights for March 2016 out of the Vancouver / Seattle area. Am I too early to plan? There will be 9 of us going.

Resort rates for next year are coming out June 22, apparently. If you have school age kids, though, you might want to hold off until you have next year's school calendar.

Resort rates for next year are coming out June 22, apparently. If you have school age kids, though, you might want to hold off until you have next year's school calendar.
Most school year calendars for next year are out already.

So go and start looking at flights and rooms, most of the time with flights a deal will come out, and you can get them pretty ceap out of seattle

Following along since I am in the same boat. I am also in BC and we just got our school year calendar for next year a few weeks ago. Our Spring Break is March 14-28. Finding WDW planning overwhelming as it will be our first trip. We went to Disneyland in 2013 and that was easy planning. I need to start planning now.

Never too early to plan. I'm booked for then through DVC and resort rates come out fairly soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter