Spring break 08 AP discount questions

northriver

DIS Veteran
Our break is the week before Easter this year. Last year I was able to get a great AP rate 2-3 weeks before Easter. Anyone know if there are usually AP discounts that close to Easter? Or is there a cut off date that ends before Easter? Or is it just a very limited number of discounts?

Also can anyone give me some idea how much of a discount I mignt be able to get for a Deluxe vs. a Moderate?

And finally, how much is the renewal discount for the AP or is it pretty much the same price?

Last year we stayed at a Deluxe for 8 nights and it was well worth getting an AP for the hotel discount as well as the DDE card savings. This year not sure if we are doing deluxe of moderate and we will probably only stay for 4 nights maybe 5, so I'm not sure if it is worth renewing my AP - traveling the same dates again this year so my AP expires the day we travel this year go figure!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

For the past two years the week before and week after EAster Sunday have been "codeless". Plan to pay full price and if a discount comes out that will be great. Of course with the new "rumored" changes none of us really will know what to expect next year, especially with the talk of premium rates for weekends and holidays. Unfortunately, you have a long wait until we hear something....I would guess February 08. Good luck. My motto is always book what you can afford and are willing to pay and hope for the best.

Thanks, that is what I thought. The lady on the phone said it would be backed out for AP discount for at least a week.

We've decided to go in April instead of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter