Spring Advantage 2013?

Hey guys! My name is Ember and I've applied for the spring advantage program this coming up year, as many of you have im sure. :D
I have my phone interview this coming up Tues. evening. I have my top choice role picked and its solid in my mind,(bbb if anyone was wondering) but im still feeling a bit fickle and indecisive in choosing my second two top roles. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share what their top choices are, and why? Maybe it can help me and possibly some others get a good perspective on some more roles we might not have completely considered before!

What areas are you interested in? That might help in picking other roles. Ones that I enjoy, I would suggest looking at attractions, merchandise, and character attendant

I passed I passed I passed! =DDD For some reason I was SO nervous about the WBI that I didn't take it for a couple of days because I was worried I'd fail XD

ETA: And my phone interview is at 9:15 Wednesday night!

My phone interview is Wednesday 8:30pm!

Good luck! :)

Just had my phone interview, it lasted 15 minutes, no all I can do is wait. I feel like it went pretty good, does anyone know if that's a long enough time or should it have been longer? I'm so nervous but excited!!! I hate this :/

That's a solid call time

Phone interview scheduled for Sunday...the 23rd! I took the earliest I could get. But I guess I have enough to prepare so I don't spazz out during the interview. Still the wait is gonna be a killer.

RapunzelRapunzel said:
Phone interview scheduled for Sunday...the 23rd! I took the earliest I could get. But I guess I have enough to prepare so I don't spazz out during the interview. Still the wait is gonna be a killer.

Good luck!!! :)

Hello everyone! My name is Mandy. I did the Fall 2011 Program, and I'm hoping to go back for Spring Advantage 2013! My first role was Custodial (MK East) so if anyone has questions please feel free to ask.

This time around I'm hoping for Character Attendant, Attractions, Merchandise, or Main Entrance Operations. I just want to get back to Disney! princess:

Pixie dust and purple (happy) thoughts to all applicants!

Hello Everyone :wave2: I just applied for the Spring Advantage 2013!!!:) I finally passed the WBI. I had failed a couple of times, but i couldn't give up!!!
My phone interview is on tuesday & i am super nervous!! My top 3 pics are Bibbi bobbidi Hostess, and Merchandise. I wanted to audition for entertainment, but all the audtions are too far :sad2:
But anyways any tips for the interview on the roles i want?

Interviewed Monday morning.
Pended Tuesday night.

That's one of the fastest turnaround times I've ever seen - especially this early in the recruiting season. Did they change around the selection process a little bit this year?

Hey guys! I had my wbi Thursday, and my phone interview this past Monday. It was a good 15 minutes even as well, the questions (for those who are wondering) are basically about your choices and current jobs. I think the anticipation for the final notice is the most nerve racking, out of everything else. Good luck everyone!

hey guys I have also applied for spring 2013, I had my phone interview this morning, wendi was great she made it feel like a chat not an interview. She said I would hear within 2 weeks but to check back everyday. My top choices are concierge, hospitality and merchandise. Has anybody worked these roles before.

I was an ICP back in 2008 as a vacation planner so if anyone has any questions, I would be happy to anwser. How did everybody else's interview go?

hey guys I have also applied for spring 2013, I had my phone interview this morning, wendi was great she made it feel like a chat not an interview. She said I would hear within 2 weeks but to check back everyday. My top choices are concierge, hospitality and merchandise. Has anybody worked these roles before.

I was an ICP back in 2008 as a vacation planner so if anyone has any questions, I would be happy to anwser. How did everybody else's interview go?

I did merchandise on my first CP, in Fantasyland

i just got an email that said i need to schedule my phone interview within 3 days. Does that mean I have to COMPLETE the phone interview in 3 days or that i just have to find a time to take the phone interview within 3 days even if the day that I schedule it for is, say, a week from today?

i just got an email that said i need to schedule my phone interview within 3 days. Does that mean I have to COMPLETE the phone interview in 3 days or that i just have to find a time to take the phone interview within 3 days even if the day that I schedule it for is, say, a week from today?

You just have to schedule within the next few days.

I had my phone interview on Tuesday night with Margie. She was nice but the interview went really quick compared to last year. I goofed and only selected three top hospitality roles which she commented that may hurt me by not choosing outside of hospitality (I chose Disney Desk, Front Desk and Guest Services. During the interview, she said she would add Attractions as the hospitality roles are limited (at least in Disneyland hotels).

Who else has applied for Disneyland College Program? I feel like I'm in the minority!

Hello everyone! My name is Mandy. I did the Fall 2011 Program, and I'm hoping to go back for Spring Advantage 2013! My first role was Custodial (MK East) so if anyone has questions please feel free to ask.

This time around I'm hoping for Character Attendant, Attractions, Merchandise, or Main Entrance Operations. I just want to get back to Disney! princess:

Pixie dust and purple (happy) thoughts to all applicants!

Oh I have a question or two. You did custodial, how was it? From what I've read so far it isn't bad. I like the idea of the freedom to walk around the parks. I put it as a higher interest position on my application. Would you recommend it or no? What was the worst situation you found yourself in?

This is my first time applying for the DCP and i am so nervous. i got through the WBI and now i have one week until my phone interview. i am a naturally upbeat outgoing person but im afraid im going to choke up because i want to do this so bad. i have only ever been to disney once in my life and that was like 10 years ago. i was reading about possible questions and i saw a lot of people posting about how they were asked their favorite park and/or ride. im nervous that i wont be able to answer that well since i have only been the one time and i was like 11 years old. any pointers would be really appreciated. thanks! i hope to see all of y'all in the Spring!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter