Spring Advantage 2013?

Is anyone having trouble scheduling a phone interview? I am clicking to view the pending invitation for a phone interview but the window doesn't seem to be loading, even after switching browsers :|

Skarr said:
Is anyone having trouble scheduling a phone interview? I am clicking to view the pending invitation for a phone interview but the window doesn't seem to be loading, even after switching browsers :|

It literally took me three hours for it to finally work. I'm guessing so many people are trying to get through its just being terribly slow. Eventually it should work :)

It literally took me three hours for it to finally work. I'm guessing so many people are trying to get through its just being terribly slow. Eventually it should work :)

Hehe, I'll try to be more patient ;) It let me go to the page where I could pick my time zone! ...but now I'm waiting on another loading screen.

On another note, is anyone else applying to both the DL and WDW programs? I wonder if they will have you specify which one you would rather work at in the interview, or if they really like you will they accept you to both?

So I got the "applications are up" email while I was fixing to leave for a three hour lab, so the whole time, I was like "hurry hurry hurry I want to apply!" Even though I know if I get in I'm going to have to turn it down. I just can't afford to take a semester off right now. But I'm the kind of person who wants to try something out before I do it for real, so I figure now's a good time to do the WBI because even if I fail, I can take it again the next time applications open up, because it's not like this is my last shot.

I'm a freshman now, but I feel like the best time for me to do it will be after I finish a year in college at LEAST.

Has anyone done this? And I've read it other places but I want to make absolutely sure; it won't hurt my chances of getting accepted in the future if I turn down any offer extended to me this time, will it?

My top three are character attendant, merchandise, and photopass photographer!

NO WAY! That's my top 3 too!!! Well, it's a toss up between merchandise and Attractions for me, but still! Way cool!! My very top though would have to be photographer. I love getting to take pictures of families and friends and just plan people at disneyland! :D
So, who would you want to 'attend' the most out of the characters?

BookLover23 said:
NO WAY! That's my top 3 too!!! Well, it's a toss up between merchandise and Attractions for me, but still! Way cool!! My very top though would have to be photographer. I love getting to take pictures of families and friends and just plan people at disneyland! :D
So, who would you want to 'attend' the most out of the characters?

That's awesome!! There's so many to choose, it's a tough one! I would really like to attend Donald duck or buzz lightyear and woody! What about you?

I made it through the WBI i will be scheduling my phone interview within the next 24 hours!! Does anyone have any Tips?

That's awesome!! There's so many to choose, it's a tough one! I would really like to attend Donald duck or buzz lightyear and woody! What about you?

After seeing the costumes, I'd love to attend Merida! They look so comfy! :D But I think the one I would like the most is one of the fab five. Any of them really. I'd just love to get to see all the little kid's faces. I get seriously excited when I see any of them so I know the little kids freak out too! :laughing:

BookLover23 said:
After seeing the costumes, I'd love to attend Merida! They look so comfy! :D But I think the one I would like the most is one of the fab five. Any of them really. I'd just love to get to see all the little kid's faces. I get seriously excited when I see any of them so I know the little kids freak out too! :laughing:

I know what you mean! I can't wait for the phone interview, I'm so nervous but so excited :D I just hope I get in!!

BookLover23 said:
Me too! I don't care what role I get I just want to work there!

Exactly! Do you know what the situational questions or any of the questions are that they ask?

hey everyone,
Alright so I have phone interview on thursday! I did the ICP back in fall of 2008. does anybody know if they ask alumni differen't questions?? should we pick a differen't position from last time?

goodluck to everyone

flick

HakunaMatata101 said:
I was just wondering how you find out the name of the recruiter giving you the phone interview?

When they call, they will tell you there name. You won't be able to find our beforehand.

What are your top three roles you are hoping for?
Attractions, merchandise, or character attendant are my top 3 but I applied for almost everything but cusotdial, housekeeping, and costuming.

hey everyone,
Alright so I have phone interview on thursday! I did the ICP back in fall of 2008. does anybody know if they ask alumni differen't questions?? should we pick a differen't position from last time?

goodluck to everyone

flick
I'm wondering this too.

psherman42 said:
Attractions, merchandise, or character attendant are my top 3 but I applied for almost everything but cusotdial, housekeeping, and costuming.

Did you like the role you had the first time you did the program?

Did you like the role you had the first time you did the program?

I've worked in fast food before so I didn't love it but didn't hate it. I did put it down as low interest though on my application. I loved the people I worked with though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter