• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Adv. extending into fall?

foxgrover257

Splashmountaineer
Howdy,

I was wondering if someone (myself) could extend into the fall from the spring advantage program? I'm here now and I haven't heard anything about it yet. I really want to because 1. I didn't get into the school i wanted to go to after my program and 2. if i extend it would give me residency in Florida for in state tuition purposes. Let me know if this is possible and if anyone has done this! Thanks.

Info about extensions is posted on the hub about 6-8 weeks before the major groups leave, so I would guess it would be posted sometime in June. If you get the weekly emails, they'll have everything in there that you need to know.
It's possible to extend from spring advantage to fall, you just can't be there over a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter