Spring 2015 Discounts/Promotions

purplevalentine

"If Woody would of went straight to the police the
Now that 2015 rates have been released :cool1: I am curious if there are any discounts/promotions that have historically happened in the spring? I'm doing a 3 night Disney cruise with family 1st then some of us will be heading to the parks. Just curious if there are room discounts, free dining or extra day packages that tend to fall during the month of April.

Karen :goodvibes

Now that 2015 rates have been released :cool1: I am curious if there are any discounts/promotions that have historically happened in the spring? I'm doing a 3 night Disney cruise with family 1st then some of us will be heading to the parks. Just curious if there are room discounts, free dining or extra day packages that tend to fall during the month of April.

Karen :goodvibes

Mouse Savers has a historical listing of all the discounts offered in 2014, so you can take a look and kind of predict when discounts will be released for next Spring. I believe last year they came out around October 7, 2013 for GP.

Thanks for the info! Checking it out now. Just want to get an idea of what possibly could happen around that time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter