Spring 2015 DCP

I loved the Commons! I mean, my apartment wasn't the best but it was generally quiet. The outlet mall is literally right across the street, and it's within walking distance to Publix and Walgreens, as well as Chatham and Patterson. Having in unit washers and dryers was also a real plus!

She loved her year in the college program - especially working at safaris. She couldn't get back soon enough. She went down in mid May after school was done and will be there until mid August. She has one more semester of school and will graduate in December. She wants to move to Florida in January.

What is your daughters name! So many of the previous Cps at Safaris made it a point to welcome my group when we started back in January. Of course, there are nearly 300 CMs at Safaris alone. So it's very likely that we never met! Haha.

I loved the Commons! I mean, my apartment wasn't the best but it was generally quiet. The outlet mall is literally right across the street, and it's within walking distance to Publix and Walgreens, as well as Chatham and Patterson. Having in unit washers and dryers was also a real plus!

What? Do all the apartments in the Commons have in unit Washer/Dryers?! That is fantastic!

Have any of you guys watched DCP Vlogs?? I watched Amy' DCP and KelsieDoing Disney! So if your looking for some vlogs there the best. Really informative and fun to watch. Amy was my favorite! Its gotten me so excited to apply and start this journey!

Hi friends, good luck with your spring program! I did the program Fall of 2013, so if you have any question feel free to shoot me a message, I love to help! I did merchandise at Hollywood Studios and lived in Patterson.

You can check out my friends and I's blog where we post all things Disney and about our DCP!
http://thedisneydolls.wordpress.com/

What is your daughters name! So many of the previous Cps at Safaris made it a point to welcome my group when we started back in January. Of course, there are nearly 300 CMs at Safaris alone. So it's very likely that we never met! Haha.

My daughter is Megan T. Her best friends in the program were Kelsey and Jimmy and they were usually together so you might remember her by that. She still works at safaris.

All, this is my first time on this CP board. Where is the best place to go to get info on the CP and Professional Internship? My daughter had mentioned it to me a year or so ago and we never really looked into it. She graduates in May and not sure if its a) too late or b) worth it at this point. Thanks for any info!

I'm applying again for Spring 2015. I applied for Fall 2014 and got through the WBI and phone interview, but was ultimately not selected over two months later.

I'm super nervous about potentially taking the WBI again even though I've passed it. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey everyone! My name is Kirsten, and I just started a blog documenting my Disney College Program Spring 2015 Journey! :cool1: Recently I started doing a series where I write posts on a role a day, sorta like a count down to when apps drop. If you want to learn more about the roles or read another DCP blog (I know there are tons, but are still so fun to read) then come check it out! :tinker:

kirstensdcpjourney.blogspot.com

Those names don't ring a bell. But with over 300 CM's working at Safari's, it doesn't surprise me! Haha.

Also, best of luck to those of you applying soon. If you have any questions or want any help preparing, just let me know! :)

I'll be applying as soon as they open. Second time applying, so we shall see if I get any further. :goodvibes

Hi guys, from what I am seeing on FB, there looks like there is a good chance CP apps open this Wednesday. Of course it's not official but many are posting and discussing what was told to them by their recruiters. Hopefully it's true; either way not much longer!

Applications are now live! Best of luck to all those applying! If anyone has any questions or wants any help prepping for their phone interview just let me know! I suggest doing mock phone interviews to really prepare yourself. If you would like a mock interview just private message me and we can work something out! Have a magical day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter