Spring 2015 DCP

Totally! It's gonna be so much fun!! What's the first thing you guys do when you get to Disney?? (well, after check-in, I mean)

Exactly! Are you guys planning on doing spring advantage? And after my family gets there, we go to DTD and ship/eat. The the first park we go to is Studios and the. Hop on over to MK! :)

Exactly! Are you guys planning on doing spring advantage? And after my family gets there, we go to DTD and ship/eat. The the first park we go to is Studios and the. Hop on over to MK! :)

I'm not sure yet if I'll do advantage! I'm very close to my family so it'll be hard enough being away from them for so long.. but it's Disney! I'll decide that later ha. Do you think you'll do it?
Oh neat! What we always do is go stright to Epcot first and visit our Leave a Legacy pictures, then ride Spaceship Earth :)

I'm not sure yet if I'll do advantage! I'm very close to my family so it'll be hard enough being away from them for so long.. but it's Disney! I'll decide that later ha. Do you think you'll do it?
Oh neat! What we always do is go stright to Epcot first and visit our Leave a Legacy pictures, then ride Spaceship Earth :)

I think I will try and do advantage. I graduate in the fall, so by time I go down ill done with school. And at least with advantage you get more days to take off to see family-plus you can get rooms half off as a cast member! And spaceship earth is probably my favorite ride at Epcot, the novelty of it plus I love going down at the bed seeing all the "stars" lol Have you been on mission space? It's one of the few rides I've never been on.

I think I will try and do advantage. I graduate in the fall, so by time I go down ill done with school. And at least with advantage you get more days to take off to see family-plus you can get rooms half off as a cast member! And spaceship earth is probably my favorite ride at Epcot, the novelty of it plus I love going down at the bed seeing all the "stars" lol Have you been on mission space? It's one of the few rides I've never been on.

Same! I did Mission Space one time with my dad when it was new, but didn't care for it much and haven't done it since haha. Ooh another of my favorites is Soarin'! And Test Track- though I haven't ridden since before its renovation

Same! I did Mission Space one time with my dad when it was new, but didn't care for it much and haven't done it since haha. Ooh another of my favorites is Soarin'! And Test Track- though I haven't ridden since before its renovation

Yeah, my dad rode the one that's the most intense and thought he was gonna pass out- that was enough for me to not want to ride it! And test track is still fun but I miss the hot and cold parts of the ride. I also like the little ride in world showcase, it's a small water ride but with trolls or something!

Yeah, my dad rode the one that's the most intense and thought he was gonna pass out- that was enough for me to not want to ride it! And test track is still fun but I miss the hot and cold parts of the ride. I also like the little ride in world showcase, it's a small water ride but with trolls or something!

Aw I wish they'd have left the hot/cold in!! I believe the attraction you're thinking of is the Maelstrom in Norway! That one's good, I also like the Mexican boat ride! :) What's your fave food/drink in World Showcase??

Aw I wish they'd have left the hot/cold in!! I believe the attraction you're thinking of is the Maelstrom in Norway! That one's good, I also like the Mexican boat ride! :) What's your fave food/drink in World Showcase??

Yes, that's it! It's short but good fun! And I like the any of the food from the Mexican pavilion and the caramels and pretzels from Germany! How about you?

Yes, that's it! It's short but good fun! And I like the any of the food from the Mexican pavilion and the caramels and pretzels from Germany! How about you?

Ahh the caramels :love::love::love: So good lol. For me the best is definitely the pastry shop in France! I get something different just about every time and it's always fantastic! The France Pavillion is probably one of my favorites overall as a matter of fact

Ahh the caramels :love::love::love: So good lol. For me the best is definitely the pastry shop in France! I get something different just about every time and it's always fantastic! The France Pavillion is probably one of my favorites overall as a matter of fact

Yeah,I really like the France one too- the perfumes smell so wonderful! I don't think I have had any of the pastries there though. :/ I need to put together a bucket list or something, there are so many things I want to do!

Yeah,I really like the France one too- the perfumes smell so wonderful! I don't think I have had any of the pastries there though. :/ I need to put together a bucket list or something, there are so many things I want to do!

Yeah, you've gotta try some! A bucket list is a great idea- I know a lot of people make one for their CP! If I make one, one thing would be to see all the resorts at least once. I've to all four parks and both water parks, but only ever actually been to a few resorts

Yeah, you've gotta try some! A bucket list is a great idea- I know a lot of people make one for their CP! If I make one, one thing would be to see all the resorts at least once. I've to all four parks and both water parks, but only ever actually been to a few resorts

Yeah, I really should make one! And same here, I've only stayed at Pop, and I don't even remember that. And then I've been inside Contemp, Poly, and Grand Floridian but that's it! So many things to see and do still! My family enjoys Disney but I don't think they have as much interest in seeing absolutely everything as I do! Lol

I think I'm most likely just gonna do the spring, the first thing we do which started as a new tradition, (we stay at the campground) is go to trails end buffet for dinner I love it! Then take he boat over to magic kingdom it's just the best! What's your guys favorite restaurant?

I think I'm most likely just gonna do the spring, the first thing we do which started as a new tradition, (we stay at the campground) is go to trails end buffet for dinner I love it! Then take he boat over to magic kingdom it's just the best! What's your guys favorite restaurant?

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun too! I go to WDW about every other year but again, that's something else I've never done before-the boats look like a great ride though! And I really liked Be Our Guest last time we went. The inside is so realistic and pretty, plus the food was quite tasty!

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun too! I go to WDW about every other year but again, that's something else I've never done before-the boats look like a great ride though! And I really liked Be Our Guest last time we went. The inside is so realistic and pretty, plus the food was quite tasty!
I agree with bog people seem not to like it but we very much enjoyed it and yes I love the boats our favorite thing to do is people watch on them, people will get on thinking it's the boat to the parking lot but in fact it's the boat to the camp ground and when we get there the confusion on their faces is pretty funny :)

I agree with bog people seem not to like it but we very much enjoyed it and yes I love the boats our favorite thing to do is people watch on them, people will get on thinking it's the boat to the parking lot but in fact it's the boat to the camp ground and when we get there the confusion on their faces is pretty funny :)

Yeah, I think I had the quiche last time-mmm! Lol And that's really funny- you get so caught up and end up in the wrong place! I know one time we forgot which area in MK we parked in and wound up walking around over an hour hitting the alarm button on our keys before we found it!:drive:

does anyone have any upcoming trips scheduled? :goodvibes

I'm heading back at the end of April - 7 days from April 27 - May 3.

And then we're going back at the end of October -- and by then I should (hopefully) know whether or not I'll be back again in January for the program (fingers crossed).

:thumbsup2

My sister and I are huge fans of Pecos Bill's in Frontierland! But as far as more high end restaraunts go, I'd have to say I love Crystal Palace best! I haven't yet eaten at Be Our Guest- I am so excited to some day!!

My sister and I are huge fans of Pecos Bill's in Frontierland! But as far as more high end restaraunts go, I'd have to say I love Crystal Palace best! I haven't yet eaten at Be Our Guest- I am so excited to some day!!

Yeah, we ate i. The ballroom but we're still able to see the other themed rooms- so realistic! A I'm hoping by time I can go down the 7 dwarves roller coaster will be done

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter