Spring 2015 DCP

i don't know if they count but am i allowed to say that parades are my favorite shows? :goodvibes i know it's been retired since forever but spectromagic will always be my favorite.

Hey, parades are shows too! When I was 10 I was a part of a baton twirling group, that got to lead the Main Street parade! I've only caught glimpses of the parades, never actually stood and watched- something I can hopefully do when I go down!

that's so cool, how was your group selected for the parade? that must be such a wonderful memory!

i definitely recommend watching some parades on YouTube if you ever have the chance! Spectro is incredible and disneyland's Parade of Dreams is a serious favorite too.

When I was 7 I got to "start" a parade. It was amazing, I'll never forget it! I'll be 19 and turn 20 while I'm there, have you guys thought about room mates, are you going to have Disney pick or are you going to look for room mates before hand?

that's so cool, how was your group selected for the parade? that must be such a wonderful memory!

i definitely recommend watching some parades on YouTube if you ever have the chance! Spectro is incredible and disneyland's Parade of Dreams is a serious favorite too.

Yeah, I should look it up! And we had to send in an audition tape of our group and we were lucky enough to be chosen. Afterwards they gave everyone a VHS tape of the performance and us practicing and stuff. It was pretty cool! :)

When I was 7 I got to "start" a parade. It was amazing, I'll never forget it! I'll be 19 and turn 20 while I'm there, have you guys thought about room mates, are you going to have Disney pick or are you going to look for room mates before hand?

How exciting! :) I think if I come across people I seem similar to, I'll want to try and room with them. I have no issue with going randomly, but then again you may get someone who isn't your ideal roommate!

I'm hoping I can find roomies myself before I go, but I wouln't have a problem with Disney picking though

Not me. :/ I just came back from Orlando, but it was a short visit and no Disney. Next time I go will be if I can do DCP

Me too, the time to apply and go can't come soon enough!! I'd give anything to be at Disney right now, I so miss it. Maybe I'll ask my mom to make Mickey waffles this weekend! lol

Me too, the time to apply and go can't come soon enough!! I'd give anything to be at Disney right now, I so miss it. Maybe I'll ask my mom to make Mickey waffles this weekend! lol

I know! But once summer ends, apps open! It isn't too far, just feels like it. I've been trying to gather all the info I can find so I'm well prepared come apps! Mickey waffles sounds really good-and so cute!

Same here! I'll probably go down early and spend time with my family down there, and try to meet up with DCP friends before it starts
Ya exactly, I want to be able to know people before it starts, have you read the review I believe people call it the the frump review. It was amazing, she seemed to go out to dinner like all the time, it looked like so much fun

Ya exactly, I want to be able to know people before it starts, have you read the review I believe people call it the the frump review. It was amazing, she seemed to go out to dinner like all the time, it looked like so much fun

Yeah, I loved reading it, she definetley was able to experience and try everything there is to do! I've only ate at Be Our Guest and quickservice places, so it would be a ton of fun to try all these places! I wish there were more blogs out there like hers. One I really like though, albeit not focused on DCP, is the relocated tourist
http://therelocatedtourist.com/2010/02/28/whats-that-smell/

Thats the first article posted, but it's a family from WI that loved WDW so much they decided to move to Orlando, incredibly intresting to read

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter