Spring 2012 Hopeful!

Hi everyone! I am also a Spring 2012 hopeful but I realize I am coming in kind of late to this thread. :eek: Anyway, I have been looking at the CP for a while now but just decided to hop on this forum. I go to Penn State University and would love to work concierge next spring! Anyone else?

Hi everyone! I am also a Spring 2012 hopeful but I realize I am coming in kind of late to this thread. :eek: Anyway, I have been looking at the CP for a while now but just decided to hop on this forum. I go to Penn State University and would love to work concierge next spring! Anyone else?

Welcome to our little group!

I'm Carrielee, I'm twenty, and I'm currently at Emory University, but transferring to University of West Georgia in the fall.

My top roles are attractions, character attendant, main entrance operations, and merchandise.

Hi Carrielee! I was so excited to see so many people on here that were Spring 2012 hopefuls! I just joined the facebook group too, now I'm just waiting for applications with everyone else. :yay:

It may seem late but you're not even close haha if you have a facebook don't forget to join the page! I'm sure someone will link it up for you if you're not a member or I will in a little bit!:thumbsup2

Yesterday I called the recruiter line and I asked when we can start applying for the Spring 2012 session and she said the beginning of September. Not any specific day but just to check the website on the first. :upsidedow

I just joined the Facebook group a couple of days ago, I can't wait until we can start looking for roommates! :rotfl:

Yesterday I called the recruiter line and I asked when we can start applying for the Spring 2012 session and she said the beginning of September. Not any specific day but just to check the website on the first. :upsidedow

If you sign up for the DCP Newsletter on the program website, they will send you an email the second that the applications go up.

If you sign up for the DCP Newsletter on the program website, they will send you an email the second that the applications go up.

That is so helpful! I'm sure by the end of August I won't be able to leave my computer for more than 5 mins. I'm already getting excited thinking about applying and it's just the application!

Hey, everyone I'm a Spring 2012 hopeful! I was just wondering what the fb group was?

For anyone on FB: My name is Shae (like my username, totally not creative :upsidedow) please add me! I really want to make friends lol

As an ongoing-education student, it was awesome to hear about the program.
The community on here has a great wealth of knowledge for perspective CPs.

I look forward to the application process, and potentially meeting a lot of great people by this time next year.

The best to all, and here's to all of us being accepted.

Hey everybody!!! May starts on Sunday!! That means we're 1 month closer to applications!!!!

It literally feels like we JUST said Hey guys!! It's April!!! haha

Hey everybody!!! May starts on Sunday!! That means we're 1 month closer to applications!!!!

It literally feels like we JUST said Hey guys!! It's April!!! haha

Definitely getting more excited! It will be so nice to at least have the application underway. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter