• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spreadsheets

jedz007

Earning My Ears
I am always reading about people who use spreadsheets to help them keep track of their points... Would any one be will to share these spread sheets?

Jedz

I too as well would like to see what other people do for points tracking. I tried to set up something but i keep making changes and doesn't seem to be working well.

I use an app on my phone,
What are you having problems with that you need clarifications on the spreadsheets?

Back in the early days of DVC, when they sent you the next years point chart, they also sent a hardcopy sheet to allow you to track points. I made an EXCEL version when they stopped sending the paper out. Since we own at OKW and BLT resorts, the spreadsheet had two tabs to start. I would then just add more tabs in subsequent years. I could then link the cells for bank/borrow transactions.

E-mail me at mac_tlc@hotmail.com and I can send a blank one.

mac_tlc

The attached pdf is what the spreadsheet looks like.

mac_tlc

Attachments

• pt chart.pdf
    157.6 KB · Views: 49

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter