Spotted Some Halloween Merch at HS Yesterday!

I want ALL THE THINGS! :yay:

But dang, with some of those prices I'm going to have to narrow it down to just a couple of choices. :teacher:

I can't wait for Halloween at Disney World! I hope they have some awesome new merchandise this year!

Just a FYI, it looks like they are putting new Halloween stuff on their site every few days! :goodvibes Just today they put a few shirts I saw from the initial post on there so I got them, as well as some new Ear Hat ornaments! I just didn't want to risk our size being gone in those shirts by mid- Oct. when we arrive. If I were small or medium, heck, even large, I wouldn't worry... I'm, uh, not. :rolleyes1
Look in the Theme Parks section under New Arrivals.

I WANT that "Boo" t-shirt! So cute with the Mickey pumpkins for "o"s.
That one has been on there for a week or so now. Go get it if you need a size that might sell out. :) They even had 3X for fellow Pooh sized gals! They never have those. Well, almost never.

If there is anyone there now - could you please check something for me - is there a light up spinner that the top is a Mickey Mouse head as a pumpkin. I believe I saw it last year in October at Once Upon a Toy at DTD. I'm hoping they have it this year - I didn't get it last year and now I regret it. Maybe they'll have them for MNSSHP in one of the carts they sell light up toys in before the parade.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for sharing! ;)

Love, love, love WDW during Fall/Halloween - it's our favorite time actually. I have collected a few things over the trips and can't wait to put out my Fall/Halloween stuff, soon :)

Heather

I WANT that "Boo" t-shirt! So cute with the Mickey pumpkins for "o"s. We are making a last minute/surprise trip in a couple of weeks so I will definitely be looking for it then and can avoid the shipping charges from Disney Store. (Which is kind of funny considering I spending a heck of a lot more money on airfare and lodging than the shipping for a t-shirt would have cost!:rotfl:)
Free halloween shipping until thursday august 23 with code : TREAT

I want that countdown as well! We just bought our first home and we need some decorations for the holidays, why not Disney ones!? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter