• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sports that you play

Angryhenfan95

Mouseketeer
Hey fellow citizens of any Walt Disney Property... I was wondering if any of you guys played any sports. I have played soccer, football, baseball, basketball, and track/cross country.

im going to play tennis, and i play basketball, and do track and field (short distance and jumping!:D)

im going to play tennis, and i play basketball, and do track and field (short distance and jumping!:D)

If only coach would let me do shorter distances for track. Hahaha just trickin'. I love running the 2 mile and the mile, but I am not a big fan of the 800. Everyone on the team says that I am insane...:confused3:rotfl:

i play golf, soccer,swim,track/cross country, and i play football, tennis, and basketball with friends but not on teams

I've played baseball before, but now I play tennis, golf, bowling, soccer and I dance hip-hop.:woohoo:

I play baseball spring, summer, and fall. In the winter I play basketball.

I currently play Tennis and I've played Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer and Lacrosse.

I do basketball,softball,volleyball,dance(jazz, HIP HOP!!,lyrical,ballet,tap)

I love sports and dance!!!!! :banana: :yay:

Softball! I play nearly year round, except for in the winter. I used to do cheerleading, but then I decided to quit this year cause none of my friends were doing it and I wanted to play fall ball with the rest of my team.

Soccer, English horseback riding, volleyball (even though I'm horrible), and Tai Kwan Do (I can't even remember how you spell it:lmao:)

Cheerleading!! I love it. I used to do gymnastics, but I just don't have time for it anymore. But, I can still do somethings, but I really need to get back into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter