Sports Illustrated has 3 covers for their swim suit edition.

jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
The good news is that one of the cover models is curvy Ashley Graham. The bad news is that one of the cover models is topless, with a hand strategically placed. The 3rd model is a pouting UFC fighter. Wonder which cover will sell the most copies.

On the inside pages they have a 56-yr-old model who looks 70.

The good news is that one of the cover models is curvy Ashley Graham. The bad news is that one of the cover models is topless, with a hand strategically placed. The 3rd model is a pouting UFC fighter. Wonder which cover will sell the most copies.

On the inside pages they have a 56-yr-old model who looks 70.
There is just as much breast tissue showing on Ahsley's photo as on the one with no top---that bikini top leave a lot showing in the post they chose. (not that I think there is an issue with that, with or without a top---I don't see why that is "bad news" all

Personally--I like Ashely's the least, not because of her shape/size but because I think the top doesn't look like it fits properly and I find it distracting. Though I do think she has the nicest facial expression of the three.

I don't see good news/bad news. They're trying to appeal to a wide demographic.

Ashley's swimsuit is way too tight. It is pinching her. Ronda's swimsuit doesn't flatter her. I do love Hailey's picture, but where's the suit??

You do realize Ronda is not wearing a suit? Just body paint.

WHAT?? No!! LOL...now I find it rather cool! I just look at the pictures. Who reads the articles? Heehee

But the other suit (or body paint) on her looks even worse. There is a tattoo (down there) that looks like stray unkempt hair popping out.

Last edited:
Kind of weird that in the "swim suit" issue two of the three aren't actually wearing swim suits. I personally think this issue needs to go away along with pageants but that's just my opinion.

Ironically, Ronda Rousey could be seen as the only model representing what SI is normally about. I realize that these swimsuit issues have nothing to do with sports though.

I think that all three women are attractive in their own way but all three poses are bleh. Wearing actual swimsuits that even fit would be a nice start.

If they body painted a bathing suit on me.......well let's just say it probably wouldn't even look like a bathing suit at all!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter