Sports: Deflate-Gate

The Falcons are a good team, but I'm hoping for a Pats win. While I realize that Kraft, Belichick and Brady are classy and won't do anything crazy, I want to see Goodell hand the trophy to them!

Goodell is totally transparent(except for the Ray Rice mess and a dozen other incidents, maybe), just ask him anything -as long as it has to do with NFL Play60.

It's been eerily quiet around here.......

The Falcons are a good team, but I'm hoping for a Pats win. While I realize that Kraft, Belichick and Brady are classy and won't do anything crazy, I want to see Goodell hand the trophy to them!

Even if they win he still won't hand it to them. He'll hand it off to the announcer to hand it to them, just betting

What gets me is the way the NFL hemmed and hawed and negotiated and basically let Tom Brady choose his own punishment over cheating. But If he'd smoked a doobie he'd have been out for the season.

What gets me is the way the NFL hemmed and hawed and negotiated and basically let Tom Brady choose his own punishment over cheating. But If he'd smoked a doobie he'd have been out for the season.

You really need to actually know what your talking about before posting ^

Brady did not pick his punishment Goodell did. Brady fought it as was his right under players bargaining agreement. He then took it to legal avenues & in the end accepted the punishment Goodell meted out.

So where did HE pick his punishment? The league prevailed in the end & thus the Scorched Earth tour began.

Just let it go it's over. The league controlled the balls all year & Brady, Belichik & Pats are still in the Super Bowl. Get over it.

Now it is really really over.....Roger Goodell handing the MVP to Tom Brady - :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Well .....if you thought it was over before, you'd be wrong. Because those who hated Belichick and Brady before ...are REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY going to hate them this year!

Resurrecting this fondly remembered thread...

In light of TB's snub of the Pats in his retirement announcement, I wonder how long it will be before The Deflator sells his story. I think it will be in less than a month. But maybe there's a perjury statute of limitations he has to worry about, so it could be longer....*

From today's WSJ article on TB's announcement:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tom-br...caneers-patriots-11643727618?mod=hp_lead_pos5
"Curiously, while the post thanked essentially everyone involved with the Buccaneers—their fans, the city of Tampa, the Glazer family that owns the club, the general manager, coaches and staff—it made no mention of the Patriots, the franchise that selected him in the sixth round and where he spent the first 20 years of his career."

*ETA looks like six years in Mass. for perjury.

Last edited:
Resurrecting this fondly remembered thread...

In light of TB's snub of the Pats in his retirement announcement, I wonder how long it will be before The Deflator sells his story. I think it will be in less than a month. But maybe there's a perjury statute of limitations he has to worry about, so it could be longer....*

*ETA looks like six years in Mass. for perjury.
Salem, Mass

Witches' Sabbath or The Great He-Goat (Spanish: Aquelarre or El gran cabrón[1]) are names given to an oil mural by the Spanish artist Francisco Goya, completed sometime between 1821 and 1823. It explores themes of violence, intimidation, aging and death.[2] Satan hulks, in the form of a goat, in moonlit silhouette over a coven of terrified witches.[3] Goya was then around 75 years old, living alone and suffering from acute mental and physical distress.

how is that for a zombie reference

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter