• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sports Bar for Bears Game

Keacc

DIS Veteran
We are arriving at Silver Lake on Saturday, November 3rd. I would like to see the Bears vs Titans game on Sunday. :happytv: Is there a sports bar near by? I will have a car.

Hard to beat ESPN Club at Disney's Boardwalk for a game:thumbsup2

If your on the I-Drive area-The Brick House Pub and Tavern.

Buffalo Wild Wing on International Drive has TV's everywhere you look, and they're huge. And what goes better with a sporting event than chicken wings?

There is also a Buffalo Wild Wings on 192, I think really close to Silver LaKE. Maybe Formosa Gardens area. On a Sunday, the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk will be jammed. We walked by there a few weeks ago, and there was a long line to get in.

Skip ESPN, it gets slammed. Head down 192 to Buffalo Wild Wings (a couple of blocks) or the Alehouse (maybe a mile at most, across from the Target). They'll have all the NFL games on, as well as specials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter