spoodles?

maxypooh

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this has already been asked, I am new to this, however; I was wondering peoples thoughts on spoodles? We have ressies but I am debating a switch??? Help please :confused3

It's a great restaurant. It's come down a little bit since executive chef Marianne Hummel moved onto to bigger and better things, but the cuisine and location are still stellar.

Going to Spoodles for first time on next trip in December.Glad to hear it seems like it will be a good dining experience. :goodvibes

I heard the other day that they got a new chef and I will try it again....Last time I went the noise was overwhelming.

We went in June (2A, 3C) and loved it. We have it scheduled again for September.

We love this restaurant. It has a nice ecclectic menu for breakfast or dinner. Great location and large enough to handle any size party. Next door is the bakery and/or the sweet shop, so there's lots of dessert options.

We went last fall and had a wonderful meal. The options for the kids include steak, chicken and veggies with a make-your-own sundae that they loved.

The Greek salad was a work of art and the steaks were fantastic. It's a big, open restaurant, but no 'entertainment'.

We're going again this fall.

We went last fall for dinner and really enjoyed it. Food was yummy, service was great!

Had a great meal there last year and will be returning for dinner in 2 weeks. Good Sangria :drinking1

Good to know! I've been hearing good things and we're trying it for dinner for the first time on our upcoming trip. Sounds good!

We ate there last December and had a great meal! Try the garlic shrimp appetizer it was so yummy! My kids loved the make your own sundaes! Enjoy! :thumbsup2

danny1649 said:
Going to Spoodles for first time on next trip in December.Glad to hear it seems like it will be a good dining experience. :goodvibes

We'll be there in December too! December 12 to be exact, we've got a dinner ADR for 6:40! I'm pleased to hear all the great reviews, shows me I took a leap of faith and it won't let me down! LOL!

Until next time,
John

We've been to Spoodles every single trip since they opened! The 4 cheese flat bread is like heaven on a plate. :thumbsup2

We are going this trip. I can't wait from what I hear. However, DD12 and DD10 are considered adults. I wonder if they will let them order the build your own sundae. Hope so as this would be a blast!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter