• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spoodles Pizza Window

I really like it, but thats just my opinion.

pizza slices- cheese-$3.29 or pepperoni-$ 3.49

12" cheese pizza- $11.99
extra toppings- $.99

They also have calzones, meatball sandwiches, salad, and breadsticks.

They also refill mugs! the bakery does also.

Another did not like it. The pizza at Tubbi's Buffeteria in the Dolphin is much better, believe it or not!

I wasn't overly impressed by the pizza at the Pizza Window, but I love the meatball sub there :)

Karen

In 3 days I will be back in WDW, this is my umpteenth time...and I have no idea where Spoodles is.

So for us 'Disney Dining location finder challenged individuals'...Please Where is Spoodles???? ( I can't even find it on the net)

Spoodles is a very good restaurant at the Boardwalk. They have this outside window where you can get pizza and some other things. The restaurant has very nice food a good atmosphere. Have not tried the pizza yet but will on my trip in August.

Thanks for all the posts.

Anyone know if this can be a counter service on the food plan? If yes, does a slice and a coke count as a counterservice meal?

We thought it was just OK, not great. However, there are many threads here about how no one makes good pizza at WDW. You need to off-property to get the best.

When we have been there and wanted to get other items besides pizza (from Spoodles) we were told they were not Spoodles, just a pizza window. We went next door to the hostess stand and asked for soup and salad to go. They were very nice and packaged it all up for us. Pizza for the kids and soup and salad for us! (the kids liked the pizza)

In my opinion, the pizza is just ok. Actually, I don't think there is any great pizza in WDW.

The pizza at the Spoodles window is OK. The cheese calzone was very good and my DS liked the breadsticks. I don't know about the dining plan but we used our Disney Rewards card there with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter