• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spoodles Breakfast

surgefest

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to spoodles for breakfast? How was it??? How was the food and the service??? was it crowded?? or hard to get into? We'll be staying at the BWV so figured it may be a nice breakfast one morning. Thanks for any info or pictures if anyone has any.

Ate there once last year and it was the worst breakfast we ever ate. Now that the menu is different we are going to try it again

We love Spoodles for breakfast - usually get a basic eggs and bacon with potatoes breakfast. It does not seem to be crowded at breakfast time and we have not had to make reservations in the several times we have eaten there. :)

We have stayed at one of the Epcot resorts a number of times and have had many breakfasts at Spoodles. It was never crowded, although we normally arrived at opening time.

It is a very nice and quiet way to start your day. We loved their breakfast pizza but they discontinued it a while back. As someone mentioned, they have changed their menu. I see a different version of their breakfast pizza/flatbread, but it is not the same one from a few years back.

The Yacht Club also has a nice restaurant for breakfast. It used to be the Yacht Club Galley, but I believe they have recently changed the name of the restaurant.

We'll be trying it for the first time in May since we're staying at the BWV and not really into buffets. I'll be sure to post reports. :)

We stayed at the Swan in August, so we had an ADR for Spoodles one morning. It was quite busy, and we had a bit of a wait. I think we waited for 30 minutes past our ADR time. The food was really good though. We really enjoyed it.

We had breakfast there twice in November and it was very good. My wife and I love their vegetable flatbread.

We had breakfast there last August when we stayed at BWV. We thought the food was excellent and it was not crowded. We walked in with no ADR and no waiting. We'd definitely do it again if we were staying at one of the Epcot resorts.

We stayed at the Swan in August, so we had an ADR for Spoodles one morning. It was quite busy, and we had a bit of a wait. I think we waited for 30 minutes past our ADR time. The food was really good though. We really enjoyed it.

Do you remember what time you had the reservation for?

It was late - around 9 or 9:30. Most restaurants at WDW tend to be busy right around that time. So maybe if you tried earlier than that, you might not have the craziness going on that we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter