spoodles breakfast

Disneytrip

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had breakfast here recently? We are staying at the Swan and DF is not a big breakfast person but it looks pretty good. Thanks for any feedback!

We have had the frittata, waffles and scrambled egg dish at Spoodles. All were great, the frittata was probably the best. Very uncrowded at breakfast and service was quick. Good luck!

We love eating at Spoodles for breakfast and always end getting the all you can eat breakfast. It consists of french toast, bacon, sausage, etc. and is great. Go ahead and give it a try. :thumbsup2

We also enjoy Spoodles for breakfast. Have you thought about checking out FRESH at the Dolphin? Very good buffet breakfast there. All of the main dishes are cooked to order and on Sundays they server "brunch" so you can get breakfast or lunch. Not many Disney restaurants offer that.:thumbsup2

We ate there Thanksgiving week and loved the breakfast. DH and I got the fritatas, DS got the all you can eat platter. Everything was wonderful. They open at 7:30, we got there around 7:45 and we had the place to ourselves until around 8:00, then it started filling up. This turned out to be our new favorite place, we went for dinner also, which was excellent!:thumbsup2

Had breakfast there in Oct was good.

We ate there las tmonth and the breakfast platter is a nice sampling. My only complaint with the place is if it is cold. Everytime the outside door opened, it blew a draft right through the restaurant. We asked them to shut the double doors, and they did, for a little while, but then opened them again.

Other than that, we enjoyed the meal.

I went there in early October with some friends... great breakfast (had the American Breakfast - eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes and biscuit)! Also our server was great, I wish I remembered her name... she was from Hawaii. Even wrote down Happy Birthday in Hawaiian for my friend who LOVES Stitch! Definitely going to go back at one point. :)

Spoodles Breakfast is Fantastic. It is now in our Top Three Breakfast places along with Boma & Fresh.

The Eggs Rotollo are to die for. I dream about that breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter