Sponsorship Of Annual Passports -questions

msufan

Mouseketeer
My family is going to DLP on November 25th of this year. We were considering purchasing APs. I just have a few questions.
1) Does the sponsoring AP holder have to be present to sponsor a new AP holder?
2) Can I reserve a room at a AP rate, without starting the clock ticking on my AP? For example, can I make a reservation for a hotel on Disney now at the AP rate, but hold off on buying the AP until Nov 25?
3) If not, any advice so I don't lose months off of my pass before I even arrive?
4) Is there ever any discount for half board for AP holders?

Thanks.

My family is going to DLP on November 25th of this year. We were considering purchasing APs. I just have a few questions.
1) Does the sponsoring AP holder have to be present to sponsor a new AP holder?
2) Can I reserve a room at a AP rate, without starting the clock ticking on my AP? For example, can I make a reservation for a hotel on Disney now at the AP rate, but hold off on buying the AP until Nov 25?
3) If not, any advice so I don't lose months off of my pass before I even arrive?
4) Is there ever any discount for half board for AP holders?

Thanks.

1)Yes -They meet up with the people wanting sponsporing and go with them to the AP office.

2)Depends - Sommetimes they will ask for you AP number and sometimes not. The AP rate is rarely the best rate on a hotel room as the reduction is taken off the rack rate which is high

3)Unless you order your AP by post your AP will only start the day it is made up into a laminated pass in the AP office on site. So even if you bought one now it wouldn't start the year until you have been there and laminated it on site.

4) No as you get either 10% off food and beverages with your AP

hth and ask away :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter