Splitsville Luxury Lanes Dining & Bowling Question

loser1824

In love with Pixie Dust!
The night that we arrive on property we made a late reservation for Splitsville in DTD. I made the ADR for TS but I am wondering if I also have to make a bowling reservation? Or does the ADR for TS also count as a bowling reservation? MY DH and DS would love to eat and bowl. Anyone know? We are getting sooo excited, only 41 days!! :cool1:

The night that we arrive on property we made a late reservation for Splitsville in DTD. I made the ADR for TS but I am wondering if I also have to make a bowling reservation? Or does the ADR for TS also count as a bowling reservation? MY DH and DS would love to eat and bowl. Anyone know? We are getting sooo excited, only 41 days!! :cool1:

The bowling reservations are separate from the dining reservations. You would need to reserve a lane to bowl, or put you're name in when you get there and stand by for a lane. You can drop the dining reservation in favor of a lane reservation and order food at the lane while you bowl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter