• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

splitsville food

Yes, we ate there a couple of weeks ago. Had only the burger and pizza - both were very good. Saw others nearby with different dishes and they looked good too. Have fun!

We ate there last week and all enjoyed it. And while the bowling was extremely expensive, the meal was one of the cheapest sit-down meals of our trip.

We ate there last week and all enjoyed it. And while the bowling was extremely expensive, the meal was one of the cheapest sit-down meals of our trip.

There is a good discount if you go early - before noon I think.

We ate there in April. It was really good….far better than what I expected. I would definitely plan to eat there again. Great experience.

My dd and sil ate there last month on a whim. I got a text from dd saying, "Mom - you HAVE to eat here next time you visit!!"

She got sushi and sil got a burger with some kind of super fries [that's what he called them - I have no idea what was actually on the fries]. They said the food was great and they'll go back in a heartbeat.

We went and EVERYTHING was amazing. The sushi, I think the kids got pizza... it was all wonderful!!!
This is a great restaurant / attraction and is completely underrated.

I just had a burger and fries last summer and was pleasantly surprised that both were good. The fries were super hot and the burger was a lot better than any of the disney quick serve venues. I walked away happy with the meal.

After I read this, and learned that Splitsville was on the DDP, I thought I would try to book it for December. Sounded fun to eat and bowl....But for our family of five, it would be $100 to bowl for 90 minutes! (The cheaper "walk up rates" too!) And, how much time would we "lose" messing around with food. Yes, I get we can eat before hand, but you can do that anywhere.

Even by Disney standards, I thought it high. And, mixed food reviews... But, what the heck, right? Well, I looked up the rates for Fredericksburg, Va...$2 a game, $2 shoes on Tuesday. Think we will drive a couple hours one day and do that instead...

:rolleyes1

We were going to do the "eat & bowl" thing too but once I saw the rates for my family of 6 :scared1: we decided to skip it. I was going to cancel our dinner reservation as well but after reading these reviews I am having second thoughts ....

We had a great experience (food only). Menu is huge so something for everyone. Drink prices were good. Will definitely go back. :thumbsup2

We just went for my 40th birthday. It was expensive for our family of 5, but it was a special occasion. :goodvibes We would definitely eat there again. The food was really good. We had several types of sushi, a pizza, and the kids chicken. I originally thought that I wanted to eat and then bowl, but we ended up eating while bowling. It was much easier to do both at the same time than I anticipated.

We went back in July for both dining and bowling during lunch (which was cheaper). I had the sushi which was pretty good. I was disappointed that they are apparently no longer serving eel. Other members of my group had the pizza and a salad I believe which they also said were great. :thumbsup2

We've been twice. It was icky both times. The sushi is really mediocre. It's too expensive for what you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter