Split Stays and Magical Express paperwork

moparop

DIS Veteran
What all should be in there? What should it say? I am on paperwork set #2 and it still does not seem right.

What all should be in there? What should it say? I am on paperwork set #2 and it still does not seem right.

Well, first---don't panic. You should have received 2 DME transportation booklets. The first should have the name of your first resort in the back pages. Then you should receive a second DME booklet with the name of your second resort on the transportation voucer in the back.

As long as the first one is correct, and it has a voucher for your first resort, you are good to go. You can always go to the DME desk at the airport and make any corrections for the second resort pickup.

I've done several split stays----I have only received the correct DME stuff one time. The rest of the times they have had the pickup at the first resort, not the split stay one. Easy to fix at the airport, though.

I just fixed mine up today. I rec'd the ME package - I have a "sort of" split stay - one ressie is a one night, room only and then my actual full ressie of 10 days with hopper etc. So my ME package showed the start of my 10 day as my arrival, which it isn't, and then the correct departure flight, but no date. First called Disney to make sure they had it all in their system correctly, they did so they had me call Magical Express DIRECTLY and they put it in their system and said they will send me a new package.

I called them last night as well. DS name was not in the book and we did not have any luggage tags for him either. They corrected that part and I guess we will get his name in the book and luggage tags in about 10 days or so.

For our ride back to ME at our other hotel, they tell me that I need to add him to the room when we check in. I tell them he is on there and they insist, no, he isnt. I told them I am positive he is on there as I am looking at the conf from Disney. He said no, I am looking at your reservation too and he is not on there so you will need to add him on when you get to the hotel. Ok, whatever!

I called Disney and they confirmed he is on the other ressie as well as the first so I guess we will have to get it straightened out when we check into the hotel that we will be departing on ME from.

Okay - so if you have a split stay (staying one night at a value/mod and the other nights at a deluxe) how does this work regarding Mag Express transport? I understand that the Mag Express will take you to your first resort (value/mod for a 1 night stay)...but then can you arrange for Mag Express to get you from that resort (value/mod) to take you to the deluxe resort for the rest of your stay? Or is the trip from resort #1 to resort #2 something that you have to arrange on your own (via taxi, shuttle, etc?).

Any help you can give will be great!!! thanks!

Okay - so if you have a split stay (staying one night at a value/mod and the other nights at a deluxe) how does this work regarding Mag Express transport? I understand that the Mag Express will take you to your first resort (value/mod for a 1 night stay)...but then can you arrange for Mag Express to get you from that resort (value/mod) to take you to the deluxe resort for the rest of your stay? Or is the trip from resort #1 to resort #2 something that you have to arrange on your own (via taxi, shuttle, etc?).

sorry i dont have any experience

My understanding is that you need to arrange your own transport btwn resorts. You can use Disney buses and monorail depending on your resorts.

I believe JennyT2 is correct. You need to get between resorts yourself. You can arrange to have your baggage transfered through Bell Services and they will take care of that portion for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter