split stay with young kids...

moesy4

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip for next February with our children who will be 6, 2, and 1 at the time we go. My husband is not a big disney fan so this will probably be only once of maybe two times we go with the kids....we are hoping to stay seven nights and plan to spend a decent amount of time, perhaps full days, at the resorts. WAs thinking it could be fun to split the week and stay near mk half the week and by the other parks the other half. Looking to average about 200 a night but don't mind going less expensive for half to splurge a little more on the second half. Looking for resorts that are themed for young kids to enjoy but doesn't need to be in your face...nice pool but would also like a variety of things to do indoors in case the weather is chappy. Any ideas?

We stayed at All Star Movies when our kids were 6 and 2. They LOVED it! We were in the Preferred rooms, in a Toy Story building. The giant "Andy's Room" between us and the main building was a hit. We had to leave 5 minutes early just so they could play on something every time we went anywhere. The big pool is large and they have a splash area for the younger ones.

If you're looking for real entertainment at the pool for little ones, check out the kids' play area at Caribbean Beach. I hear it's fantastic. They also have a playground and a "beach" to play on.

I would stay at
Pop for the first half. A nice value resort to bring the price to budget! Then move to the WL or Cr garden wing for the second half to be near the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter