DIS Veteran
I wonder how much confusion I'm going to cause with this schedule. :eek:

The plan:

6/2 I arrive at CR for a conference
6/5 I'm joined by DH, DS19, D17D & DD8
6/8 we move to AoA
6/11 DS leaves
6/14 the rest of us leave

For obvious reasons, we're doing roo-only reservations. I'm expensing the first few days at CR (which became an issue last time I tried this desipite trying to arrange for it in advance).

Any other trouble I'm opening myself up for? I'm going to call and add DS to my CR reservation and hope I can do it where we only get the extra adult charge for the days he is there (to avoid it on the days that work is paying for my room).

AoA doesn't have an extra adult room charge, correct?

I wonder how much confusion I'm going to cause with this schedule. :eek:

The plan:

6/2 I arrive at CR for a conference
6/5 I'm joined by DH, DS19, D17D & DD8
6/8 we move to AoA
6/11 DS leaves
6/14 the rest of us leave

For obvious reasons, we're doing roo-only reservations. I'm expensing the first few days at CR (which became an issue last time I tried this desipite trying to arrange for it in advance).

Any other trouble I'm opening myself up for? I'm going to call and add DS to my CR reservation and hope I can do it where we only get the extra adult charge for the days he is there (to avoid it on the days that work is paying for my room).

AoA doesn't have an extra adult room charge, correct?

If you add your DS to the CR reservation now, he will be added for the entire time and you will be charged the extra adult fee for the nights he's not there, so it's better to wait until he arrives to add him to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter