Split Stay Suggestions

Em&Bec'sDad

She Dragged me here, but I stayed
DW and I are looking to take a trip to the world in November. The problem is I don't think that we can afford the deluxe vacation that we want (without the kids). But, we have also received a pin code for 40% of the room rate for the week of Nov. 15th. So here is our bright idea.

We can stay in a moderate for Nov. 12-14 and stay at a deluxe for Nov. 15-18. Now the follow up questions.

1) How do we book this?
2) Can we get MYW plus dining for the entire trip or do we need to book each resort?
3) What else do I need to know about moving between resorts during our stay.

Any help would be appreciated.

We are doing the same thing in August..6 nights with free dining at CSR and 3 nights at GF using our 40% pin code. It is 2 reservations with CSR being a package and GF being room only. If we rent a car then we will move our stuff but if not we will probably go to MK on the day we would be checking in to GF, let the resorts move our bags and then head to resort at some point during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter