Split Stay Room Key/Ticket Question

band_man

Mouseketeer
We are staying 5 nights at the Poly and then 2 nights at the Wilderness Lodge Villas during our upcoming trip. If we buy 7 day tickets and have them put on our Room Key what happens when we switch resorts? Do they put the remaining 2 days on the new room key? Or do the old keys still work for park admission?

Thanks !

From my understanding...

1) Your old room keys would continue to function as tickets up till either they are all used up.. or expired (if that applies) whichever comes first.

2) At check-in at your new hotel, the concierge/Guest Services desk should be able to move tickets from your old room keys to your new ones if you like.

Knox

Thanks, I have not been able to find an answer to this. I was getting conflicting info from CRO.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about this too. Two days are too important to disappear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter