Split stay question

dissupermom

Mouseketeer
We have never done a split stay before. we are scheduled to check-in at CBR on 12/17/14. we wanted to add an extra day on either end of our trip, but I'm told that no rooms are available. there are rooms at a value resort on the front end, but this doesn't include the free dining that we have at CBR. we are driving in so flights and all are not a factor.
my question is- this would be considered a new reservation and we would get an additional MB for this, right? we are not doing any park days until 12/18.

Yes, each part of any split stay is actually an entirely separate reservation. You would get magic bands for each.

Only if you want them. I have a three split stay in October. I ordered 2 sets just in case someone lose's one. We did not order any for our third resort and are going to decline them at the front desk. All magic bands are linked to your account not your reservation. I was told every time I was on the phone that it all links together and I don't need to order a set for each resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter