Split stay question?

Jenzy

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone could answer this for me. We are going to disney Jan 18th-28th. We are booked with MYW+dining at the CSR. My question....we thought maybe we would upgrade to the Poly. They only have the 18-24th available. The rep said the dining package would not transfer between resorts, but the tickets would. Can you not split stay if you have the dining plan? TIA for any help.

ok, so can you get a package with just the room and dining plan or do you have to have tickets on each?

In order to have the dining plan on the 2nd resort, you'd have to add at least a one day ticket "package" to that resort. We chose not to do that this past summer. We stayed at the POR with 10 day ticket package and dining plan. We changed to the POLY after 5 - 6 days and stayed 6 more at POLY - used same ticket package and had it added on the the new "keys to the world." BUT, we did not have the dining plan for the 2nd half of our trip. It worked out okay since we were stuffed from the first week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter