Split stay question BC/Poly

Family24

Mouseketeer
Hi all - We are planning a trip for our family of four at end of January. My question is we want to stay BC Concierge for the first four days and then go over to Poly Concierge (Lagoon View or Theme Park view - forget what called). When we go to Poly it will probably be on a Tuesday will we get stuck with a bad room coming in the middle of the week. We have never done this but the kids are older and we want to try Beach Club this time. Our kids will be 11 and 15 and we have stayed Poly two times. I would stay BC for the entire stay but hubby loves the Poly. Any input would be appreciated.

Hi all - We are planning a trip for our family of four at end of January. My question is we want to stay BC Concierge for the first four days and then go over to Poly Concierge (Lagoon View or Theme Park view - forget what called). When we go to Poly it will probably be on a Tuesday will we get stuck with a bad room coming in the middle of the week. We have never done this but the kids are older and we want to try Beach Club this time. Our kids will be 11 and 15 and we have stayed Poly two times. I would stay BC for the entire stay but hubby loves the Poly. Any input would be appreciated.

Were doing something similar. It's just too hard to decide on one resort. I think you will be fine checking in on a Tuesday. Your staying Cl so you know where your room is located. I really can't imagine there are any bad Cl TPV rooms. Your kids will love the BC. The Walk to Epcot and Dhs is a nice perk.

I think there are too many factors that determine which room you'll get.

Our last trip was a poly/BC split stay. We loved it. Make sure you stay at BC when you plan to go to Epcot and DHS. Or put another way, determine which parks you want to go to on certain days, and use that to determine which order you'll stay at poly and BC.

Thank you both. We have stayed Poly CL twice and love it but are always afraid we may get the second floor without the balcony. I can not wait to try Beach Club as I know the kids will love the area and being so close to all the food for our son (14) is always a plus - thank goodness he burns everything off from all his sports. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter