split stay from Del Sol Inn to DL Hotel

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
We will be staying 8 nts at the Del Sol Inn, moving to the DL Hotel for our last 2 nts. We want to move early in the morning, so we can get checked in and hit CA for the EE hour which is at 7am. I'm thinking a taxi will be the easiest since it will be so early. Any idea how expensive a taxi will be between those 2 hotels? Just trying to plan my budget, since I can't really afford the DL hotel, but I'm going to do it anyway since it's my husbands birthday. And since we will be pooped I'm sure from 7 days in the parks, and want to relax (after the EE hours) and enjoy all the offerings at the DL hotel.

Thanks in advance! I'm just so excited to finally get to stay on property for the first time since 1994 when it was really reasonable to stay there!!!

Depending on how much stuff you have, I would just walk across the street, through the esplanade, and through DTD to the DL Hotel. Will save you the cost if a taxi.

It Should cost roughly $10 plus tip to take a taxi to the DLH. I would not walk across with the luggage. It would take a long time plus it will be annoying to go through security and have them look through your suitcases.

Can you check into DL Hotel that early?
edit: Nevermind, I see you can check in anytime. Rooms are ready at 3:30 pm :)

I would just walk across, just make sure you go across early - before security opens for the day.

If you are planning on getting there early anyway, I'd go walk through DTD before security sets up their tables. A cab fare should be around $8, but you also need to tip, and I don't know how much luggage you have, or if you want to wait on a cab when you can just head over on your own when you're ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter