Split stay for part of group - Ft. Wilderness to Pop

TessieA

Mouseketeer
My family is heading to Ft. Wilderness in June for 7 nights. We are renting a camper from an outside vendor. My sister and her two kids are also going. They are staying the first 2 nights with us in the camper and then switching over to Pop Century.

We all plan on having 7 day Park Hopper tickets. Is there any way she can take advantage of the free Memory Maker package, or since she is staying at Pop the second portion of her trip, does that limit her to purchasing the tickets separately? My plan was to purchase Memory Maker for all of us to share, but if she could get it free, that would be great.

Also, will she end up with different Magic Bands for the two different resorts?

Last question, while she is at Ft. Wilderness with us, all room charges will be put onto one account, correct? They won't separate out charges for the two families? That's not really a big deal, we can do it ourselves, I just wondered.

This is our first trip to Ft. Wilderness, really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter