Split stay and multiple Magic Bands?

How and when do you order the Magic Bands or do they automatically send them out to everyone at a certain time before their upcoming trip?

If your reservation is eligible for MagicBands, the 'Manage MagicBands' option will change to 'Personalize MagicBands'. There would be a customize by date and once that date passes, the MagicBands will be sent out.

If your reservation is eligible for MagicBands, the 'Manage MagicBands' option will change to 'Personalize MagicBands'. There would be a customize by date and once that date passes, the MagicBands will be sent out.

Thanks!

I have a split stay coming up and ordered both sets of bands.

Because this is still in testing I am bringing both just in case. I am willing to help test but I like to be prepared so I don't have to waste a lot of time in case something goes wrong. :)

We are doing the exact same thing!!! Until the test phase is over, I think it's the smartest and safest thing to do.

Unfortunately, I did change the colors between to two sets. They're all identical. I think I will just mark the boxes Day 1 set, and then Day 2-7 for the other.

We have 3different resort stays for our trip next month and each of us has 2bands so far. I like that we can choose more than 1 color and they have the same info on them.

We have 3different resort stays for our trip next month and each of us has 2bands so far. I like that we can choose more than 1 color and they have the same info on them.

Just for clarity, the bands have no information on them. They will be able to access the same information from Disney's database.

I only clarify because this seems to be the most misunderstood component of the new system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter