Split Stay after check in?

ImpossibleOfMe

Mouseketeer
In order to add an extra night to our trip at the end of Feb we will have to spend the first 3 nights at a value to budget our next 3 nights in the Pirate rooms at CBR.

Would there be a fee of some sort to change those last 3 nights after I check in at ASMo?
I am hoping that because it is an upgrade rather than downgrade that there won't be a cancellation fee of the 2nd half of the trip.

The reason I'm wanting to do it this way is it will be only a week or two before the trip we'd have the money to pay the deposit on 2 res where as I can make the 1 resort res deposit soon.

Or can I change the res a couple weeks out and avoid any fees that way?

I'm not concerned about a price change on the Pirate room discount between now and then because of the historical data on annual pass discounts. Presumably they will still be discounted at the time we leave.

TIA!

I'm not concerned about a price change on the Pirate room discount between now and then because of the historical data on annual pass discounts. Presumably they will still be discounted at the time we leave.

TIA!

While the discount period may not have ended, you are assuming that there will still be availablility (with that discount) at that resort on very short notice. You could very well end up having to pay rack rate, or paying more for a different category room.

IIRC you can make changes on a room only discount up to 5 days before check in. After that you could incur a change fee. My advice would be to book the second resort just as soon as you can afford the deposit. That way you won't be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter