Split Off Site/On Site Tickets?

Hensandchickens

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Poly for 3 days in April. We are thinking of staying the night before our Poly check-in at a cheap off-site motel and going to the parks. What would be the best way to do our tickets? With my reservation I paid for 4 day base tickets, but I'm thinking I'd like to add a day. Where would we pick our tickets up?:confused3

Next question...If we didn't get enough Disney and want to add a day to our base ticket at the end, can we do that? Here's the deal: we are flying into Ft Myers (where my Dad is) and staying a few days. Since we got the 40% code we are going to Orlando for 4 days. (We were going to do Disney at the end of the trip, but we want to take advantage of the 40%) Then back to Ft. Myers for 5 days. To use frequent flyer miles we had to fly out of Orlando. So, it's back to Orlando at the end of our trip. Maybe instead of spending the night off-site before the Poly, we will go to Orlando the day before we have to leave and do one final day at Disney (without Dad and his GF, sometimes it's nice to do things with just me and my kids).

Does this make any sense? Will this work? Am I crazy?:crazy2:

We are staying at the Poly for 3 days in April. We are thinking of staying the night before our Poly check-in at a cheap off-site motel and going to the parks. What would be the best way to do our tickets? With my reservation I paid for 4 day base tickets, but I'm thinking I'd like to add a day. Where would we pick our tickets up?:confused3
Sounds like you have a package at the Poly. You will not be able to pick up your tickets until you check in. Could you stay off site that first night and then go very early to the Poly to check in? Even though your room would probably not be ready, you could still get your room key and tickets. Then you could upgrade the base tickets to something longer than one day if you wanted to do that.
Next question...If we didn't get enough Disney and want to add a day to our base ticket at the end, can we do that? Here's the deal: we are flying into Ft Myers (where my Dad is) and staying a few days. Since we got the 40% code we are going to Orlando for 4 days. (We were going to do Disney at the end of the trip, but we want to take advantage of the 40%) Then back to Ft. Myers for 5 days. To use frequent flyer miles we had to fly out of Orlando. So, it's back to Orlando at the end of our trip. Maybe instead of spending the night off-site before the Poly, we will go to Orlando the day before we have to leave and do one final day at Disney (without Dad and his GF, sometimes it's nice to do things with just me and my kids).

Does this make any sense? Will this work? Am I crazy?:crazy2:
You can add a day to your 4 day tickets as long as you do it within 14 days of the first use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter