• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Split" day: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

minnemom

Earning My Ears
We're planning three days at DLR, a Thursday and a Monday, when crowds are expected to be low, as full days, and another day that we'd split up a bit. Disney in the morning, spend the afternoon somewhere else, returning for the evening.

Which day would be the best to split this way? Park hours are virtually the same each day, and the crowd calendar I've looked at lists the days as 6/6/5.

We live on a farm in the Midwest, and do our best to avoid crowds. :) Will one of these days be better than the others for what we're planning?

Also, the "somewhere else" we're considering is La Brea Tar Pits--I suppose traffic for getting there and back for an afternoon visit should also be a factor.

This question is which afternoon to skip. Stay on Friday, it will be busiest in the evening.

So it's really between Saturday and Sunday. In thier afternoons it's 6 one way, half a dozen the other.

Thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated (as is your wisdom on the many posts I've lurked on in planning for this trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter