Splash Mountain Refurb 2013

jodipaige2004

Mouseketeer
When is Splash down for refurb in 2013? I just heard Jan 1-Mar 29...that seems excessive - isn't the refurb usually a month or so? I can't find this confirmed anywhere and I'm hoping it's wrong as we are there from Feb 21-Mar 3, and it is a definite fave for my oldest daughter. Any intel?

Jodi
www.2princessesontherun.wordpress.com

When is Splash down for refurb in 2013? I just heard Jan 1-Mar 29...that seems excessive - isn't the refurb usually a month or so? I can't find this confirmed anywhere and I'm hoping it's wrong as we are there from Feb 21-Mar 3, and it is a definite fave for my oldest daughter. Any intel?

Jodi
www.2princessesontherun.wordpress.com
According to Disney's own calendar (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/calendardayview/?asmbly_day=20130122) :
Splash Mountain
Closed For Refurbishment [Wednesday, January 02 - Tuesday, March 19]

What do you think the chances are that those dates will change? The Disney site had listed February 1, 2013 to March 19th even as recently as yesterday. I looked at it myself. However, other sites were listing January 2nd. Now the Disney site says January 2nd. Any thoughts about whether these dates are firm??:rolleyes2

Nuh ugh?!?! Please be a typo LOL!!! This is really gonna piss the 5 yr old off!!!! He's been waiting for 2 yrs to ride this since he wasn't tall enough last visit. I guess it'll have to wait till the next, next time :/

Shut the front door. That is our favorite ride EVER.......we are supposed to be there then.:badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter