• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splash Mountain on January 5

Lizziejane

<font color=darkorchid>Funny how everyone is diffe
I just went onto MDE to move some FP+ around for this Sunday, and it allowed me to choose Splash Mountain. When I set FP+ up initially, it would not allow me to select Splash Mountain due to scheduled refurb.

Will I be disappointed when I get there, or is it possible it may actually be operating?

I just went onto MDE to move some FP+ around for this Sunday, and it allowed me to choose Splash Mountain. When I set FP+ up initially, it would not allow me to select Splash Mountain due to scheduled refurb.

Will I be disappointed when I get there, or is it possible it may actually be operating?

Splash Mtn. will be operating on Jan. 5.

It closes the next day for refurb.

Aren't we super lucky? We are arriving at MCO 10am on January 5th. I'm so thrilled that we will be able to squeeze in Splash Mtn, Casey's Corner, AND the Holiday castle lights!
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Aren't we super lucky? We are arriving at MCO 10am on January 5th. I'm so thrilled that we will be able to squeeze in Splash Mtn, Casey's Corner, AND the Holiday castle lights!
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

that's exactly how I feel! I had already told my family that it was going to be down for our whole trip, so they will be pleasantly surprised! It's been down on both of our last 2 visits, so it's been a LONG time since we've ridden it. Also looking forward to seeing the light!3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter