Splash Mountain has updated sountrack?

I hadn't heard that they were updating and sadly a month ago we didn't ride as it wasn't warm enough. I will find out in 2 weeks though. I love that song :)

Huh, we rode it last month and didn't notice anything new.....

well, I don't know what the newest version is...but I know that on the 50th anniversary soundtrack they cut a couple things out (the main thing I remember was the "scary" part the raccoons sing before the drop was cut out) - and I remember that part from our trip last september - my friend and I would always sing, "donnnn't you goooo to the laughing place orrrr the fox will get youuuu tooooooo...!" ;) BUT - on the critter country myspace page the song is different, and I've noticed that on my myspace pages are the most detailed soundtracks. When I listened to the song on myspace the part I was talking about before had definitely changed. It was...slightly more optimistic, but still foreboding, something like, "sooner or later brer rabbit is gonna come home...he'll learn his lesson!" ...something about him tricking brer fox.

haha! hope that all makes sense. I love that ride and have listened to the song a lot! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter