Splash area for infant on Fantasy

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
My 9 month nephew is going with us on the June 30 sailing of the Fantasy. What is the splash area called that he can play in? I know he can't go into the pool but he has a 10 year old sister and we were wondering how close the splash area is to the pool.

Thanks!

It’s called Nemo’s reef. It’s really close to one of the pools but there are a few steps to get down to it and there are some chairs on the platform between the pool and Nemo’s reef so it may be hard to watch the 10 yr old well from the reef if that’s why you were asking.

You will not be able to see the 10 year old while you are supervising in Nemo's Reef. However, we let our 6 year old do the Mickey Slide while I was in the Reef with his little sister (and may have even let him when he was 4, but I don't totally remember) as we trusted him to just stay there and not go into the actual pool. The slide doesn't go into the pool. In Shmoo's first photo above, those stairs at the top go to the pool deck, with Mickeys slide just to the right. However, the entrance and exit to the slide are around a corner - you have to walk out and around a bit - and you can't see the kids in the slide even from that angle. The Mickey pool is straight ahead from those stairs, with maybe 4 rows of chairs in between the stairs and pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter