Spirit out of AC to MCO

DIZBOUND

DIS Veteran
All you south jersey people who fly Spirit. I know the sale fares are very last minute usually, but what is a common flight price. I am trying to decide if I should book seats with Spirit or not. I wsa about to last night the seats were like 114 each way. Well this morning those seats were gone and now they are like 254 each way. Any chance they will drop again before Nov?

drop... I got a flight last Thanksgiving for 59.00 each way ... but it was going to Tampa...

I didnt care if it went to Tampa or Orlando airport... Because I saved ALOT from getting it at 59.00....

I booked my flight around the first of June.... You also might want to join the 9.00 club...

We are flying in May for 150. I signed up for email specials and got a $48 off for 48 hour special. One leg of our flight was cheaper, both are non stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter